ADL Consulting Services has a comprehensive program to teach owners and their employees everything they need to know to own and operate a new or existing coin laundry or card laundry store. This training is done on site and covers all aspects of the laundry business as it concerns owners, and employees.
This training program includes:
- Training new or existing employees
- Accounting procedures and record keeping
- Putting together a Budget
- How to take care of daily issues as they apply to customers, cleaning, maintenance
- The importance of Marketing in the store and what promotions work in multimedia advertising campaigns
- Vendor issue and how to resolve them
For Card Operated Laundries:
- Owner training of computer software
- Understanding all of the features of a Card Operated System
- How to audit the in store equipment from home computers
- How to use the POS (Point of Sale) computer system including all of its features.
Our employee interview questions are designed to help detect problem employees before you hire them.